Federal and state health care policy leaders are at the forefront of evolving health policy reforms. Government agencies need to develop and implement policies that can be executed quickly across the industry. Our team brings decades of hands-on experience working in federal and state government agencies to help leaders manage rapidly evolving programs and policies. Our work includes designing and developing strategy for state and federal programs.
We provide strategy and policy counsel to federal government leaders to help align regulatory agendas, strategies and operations with organizational mission.
- Advise on public policy and regulatory reforms.
- Develop strategies to implement policy and carry out legislative mandates.
- Design programs that reflect industry best practices, while working within government structures.
- Develop effective processes that maximize resources to advance program missions.
- Provide technical assistance for policy and program implementation.
With a specialty in publicly funded health insurance programs our team works closely with state leaders to develop and implement policies, strategies and processes to improve access and reduce costs.
- Assist with policy, strategy, design and drafting for Medicaid state plans and waivers.
- Advise on agency organizational design and operational effectiveness.
- Provide services to support development and operation of managed care programs.
- Provide policy, strategy and design services for:
- Marketplace strategy and technical assistance.
- Integrated eligibility.
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
- High risk pools.
- Medicare/Medicaid dual eligible population.
- Payment and delivery system reform.
- Reimbursement systems.