Healthcare organizations face massive changes in delivery and reimbursement structures that create new risks and opportunities. We provide actionable insights into policy and markets, enabling our clients to make rapid and informed business decisions. Our team helps private sector clients develop winning strategies that advance their business goals and turn policy into action.
Our team works with leaders across the industry to provide objective advice that address their unique challenges.
- Navigate the changing state and federal government landscape and translate emerging public policy.
- Develop strategies to work with federal and state agencies.
- Develop compliance strategies that help achieve strategic business goals.
- Assess market opportunities and develop strategies to drive growth.
- Help organizations establish effective industry partnerships to achieve shared business goals.
- Engage stakeholder groups to pursue collective agendas.
- Advise on due diligence.
- Support government bid and procurement initiatives.
- Help develop federal and state reimbursement strategies.
- Develop Medicaid and state-focused strategies.
- Advise senior leaders and boards on a wide range of health care issues.
We help organizations make sense of the emerging federal and state policy environment and understand the associated business implications. Our team of experienced former state and federal government executives have the knowledge and relationships to help companies tackle the complexities of Medicaid and CHIP and evolving health policy reforms.
- Translate state and federal policies for application in business settings, including identifying challenges and creating opportunities.
- Help companies understand and influence policy.
- Draft policy briefs.