Federal and state government executives are at the forefront of evolving health policy reforms. As the industry rapidly changes government agencies need to develop and implement policies that can be quickly executed across the industry. Our team has years of hands-on experience working in federal and state government agencies – we bring that collective knowledge to help leaders manage through the changes as they occur.
We provide strategy and policy advisory services to federal government leaders to help align regulatory agendas, strategies and core operations with organizational mission.
- Advise on public policy and regulatory reforms
- Develop strategies to implement policy and carry out legislative mandates
- Design programs that reflect industry best practices, but work within government structures
- Develop effective processes that maximize resources to carry out programmatic missions
- Provide technical assistance for policy and program implementation
With a specialty in publicly funded health insurance programs our team works closely with state leaders to develop and implement policies, strategies and processes to improve access and reduce costs.
- Assist with policy, strategy, design and drafting for Medicaid state plans and waivers
- Advise on agency organizational design and operational effectiveness
- Provide services to support development and operation of managed care programs
- Provide policy, strategy and design services for:
- Marketplace strategy and technical assistance
- Integrated eligibility
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- High risk pools
- Medicare/Medicaid dual eligible population
- Payment and delivery system reform
- Reimbursement systems